If you go to any motorcycle rally in the Southeast, you're likely to see the Ives Brothers and their family. Learning how to ride on the "Wall of Death" at an early age, this family run business highlights two young brothers, dazzling spectators with death defying tricks and stunts.
Despite the hardened attitude of the motorcycle community, and skill of these stunt-men and athletes, you'll find two good ole' southern boys with charm and character.
- Motorcycle Rally
- Ives Family Home
- 3-5 Minute Branded Short Film
- Film Trailer
- 2 Social Media Clips (15-60 Seconds)
- Still photo assets
- Logo for film
- Production will last 2 days.
- Production will consist of 2-3 crew members.
- Cameras used: Dependent on partners' budget. Red Scarlet, Sony Fs7, Canon 1DX mark ii, Canon 5D/7D models, GoPros, etc.
- Cost dependent on the following:
- Production days/number of locations.
- Number of deliverables.
- Production crew size.
- Camera package.
If you would like to move forward with or receive more information about this project, please contact Jacob Walker. This is a scalable project that can be shaped to fit within your brand and budget.