Most people identify with a singular vision or vocation. Bingo (David Bingaman) has found a way to combine his passions, gigging his way across the country's most renowned mountain peaks. With a professional music career that started in Nashville, TN, and a professional career in the outdoor industry, Bingo heads west to perform his music in the local venues of these iconic mountain towns.
- Chattanooga and/or Nashville, TN (recording studio)
- Leavenworth, WA
- Dragontail Peak & Icicle Brewery
- Butte, Montana
- Moose Bar
- Wind River Range, WY
- Musical Performance & Climbing Gannett Peak
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Snake River Brewery & Outdoor Activity
- 5-10 Minute Branded Short Film
- Film Trailer
- 5 Social Media Clips (15-60 Seconds)
- Still photo assets
- Logo for film
- Production will last 4-7 days.
- Production will consist of 2-3 crew members.
- Cameras used: Dependent on partners' budget. Red Scarlet, Sony Fs7, Canon 1DX mark ii, Canon 5D/7D models, GoPros, etc.
- Cost dependent on the following:
- Production days/number of locations.
- Number of deliverables.
- Production crew size.
- Camera package.
If you would like to move forward with or receive more information about this project, please contact Jacob Walker. This is a scalable project that can be shaped to fit within your brand and budget.