As the sport of surfing continues to evolve, four west coast surfers embark on an expedition to explore fresh water, midwestern waves. Their journey will take them from Huntington Beach, CA to Boise, Missoula, and Jackson Hole. We'll surf with the local scene, explore the manmade and natural features, and meet the pioneers of a new generation of surfboards shaped for America's rivers.
Photos assembled from various web sources. Copyright not owned by Live Wild Studios, LLC.
- Huntington Beach
- Boise, Idaho (Boise River Park)
- Missoula, Montana
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- 7-13 Minute Branded Short Film
- 1 Trailer
- 10 Social Media Clips (15-60 Seconds)
- Still photo assets
- Logo for film
- Production will last 7 days.
- Production will consist of 5 crew members and 1 crew vehicle.
- Cameras used: Dependent on partners' budget. Red Scarlet, Sony Fs7, Canon 1DX mark ii, Canon 5D/7D models, GoPros, etc.
- Cost dependent on the following:
- Talent used (caliper of professional athletes and their costs).
- Production days/number of locations.
- Production crew size.
- Camera package.
- Lodging (camping) expenses.
The sport of river surfing is just making it to mainstream media, and there has not been a film, campaign, or series created yet to bring this sport to the general public. You have the opportunity to be the brand who is the authority on bringing this sport to the public.
If you would like to move forward with this project, please contact Jacob Walker.
This is a scalable project that can be shaped to fit within your brand and budget.