Nick is a world champion kayaker, explorer, entrepreneur, and family man. He has traveled the world, paddling the Nile River in Africa, and dropping off waterfalls in South America. Nick has started his own coffee roasting company whose proceeds go to outdoor conservation. Nick also travels the world up to 8+ months out of the year with his wife who is also a professional kayaker, and their two children.
This film is extremely malleable in its direction. We can focus on the family aspect, or make the film a travel oriented piece focused on one of the many waterfalls in the world that has never been run.
- 2+ Days following talent/"characters"
- 3-10 Minute Branded Short Film
- Film Trailer
- Social Media Clips (15-60 Seconds)
- Still photo assets
- Logo for film
- Production will last 2+ days.
- Production will consist of 2-5 crew members.
- Cameras used: Dependent on partners' budget. Red Scarlet, Sony Fs7, Canon 1DX mark ii, Canon 5D/7D models, GoPros, etc.
- Cost dependent on the following:
- Production days/number of locations.
- Number of deliverables.
- Production crew size.
- Camera package.
If you would like to move forward with or receive more information about this project, please contact Jacob Walker. This is a scalable project that can be shaped to fit within your brand and budget.